Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Ashley and Byron are Expecting!


Hey everyone! As a lot of you may know, WE ARE PREGNANT!!!

Yes, it is true! I am only six weeks and will keep you guys posted on everything. Our first child, how exciting! I wonder how he/she is going to look. Sorry, I am just thinking out loud.

Hey ynginlove20, I just read your message today. I thank you for seeing me as an inspiration -- that is really special. All I have to say to you is stay strong and continue to love your husband no matter what. It ain't his fault his family is like that. (Sorry, but true.) Love can conquer anything as long as you are both in it together.

I know it ain't easy taking care of two little ones. I think taking care of kids and maintaining your house is equally, or even more work than a full time job. Keep on doing what your doing, girl, and don't let nobody tell you different. Your kid and family are more important and as long as their happy and you're happy, that is all that matters. In fact you can come vent yourself with me whenever you want.

Personally, I know it is hard when you hold it all in. You can write me on myspace or here, whichever you prefer.

This is for everybody: if you are trying to add me as a friend, just write me a message and let me know who you are and all add you: myspace.com/ash13y5

Ashley

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

At June 22, 2007 at 7:14 AM , Blogger Tylersgirl022 said...

Congrats on the baby you guys. You'll be great parents.

 
At June 22, 2007 at 5:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey... I loved yall's episode.You guys are goin to have pretty babies... a boy or a girl?

 
At June 22, 2007 at 8:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to say congatulations 2 the both of you!!!!!!!! I watched the show and I found the two of you as inspirations because of the things you 2 went through all the arguments aside you can tell u 2 really love eachother. I am a mom myself and dont listen when they tell you that its hard to be a parent because its only what you make of it even though there are some hard times u get used to it and its really fun!!! My son is 19 months and get into alot!!!! But you 2 have fun with the baby and Ashley its your time to be LAZY LOL but Congratulations once again I send you my love and blessing have fun!!!!!!!

 
At June 23, 2007 at 12:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

well i hope that your very happy about the good news that will be here. i hope that you guys will find out how you will want to raise your baby(hispanic or Byron's race).

 
At June 23, 2007 at 10:21 PM , Blogger usmcfiance said...

Congrats! That is so exciting that you are having a baby! He/she is going to be such a cute little thing. I want to say I loved your show. I hope when I get married it will be as nice as yours. Wishing you and your hubby lots of luck with the baby. You will be great parents!

 
At June 25, 2007 at 8:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats on the baby my husband and i have been married for 2 years now and his family wasnt happy at first of him marry me they said we were to young i was 18 and he 19 and i wasnt what they wanted for thir son but after the wedding they came around are now very sweet to me. we are trying to have a baby to.

 
At June 25, 2007 at 8:32 PM , Blogger sthrncutie06 said...

Congrats on your pregnancy! Ya'll are a wonderful couple and good luck with your new little blessing when he or she arrives!

 
At July 9, 2007 at 11:18 PM , Blogger ryansjay_2005 said...

I think that you guys were my fave...i am so excited that you guys are having a baby...if you havent already had the baby...COngrats... i use to live in fresno i was born there and i miss it...just not the heat...lol i now live in sacramento. i was excited to see when watchin were you guys were from its cool to something on tv were you use to live or live ya know. well i hope that things are going great cause you guys deserve it..how are byrons family now a days? are they being nice now? i know exactly how it is to be in that position that you teo were in. i hope that they have definately gotten better for you... hope to hear back from you!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home