Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Updates from Aussie and Jason

So it is 8:30 in the morning. Jason is passed out, mouth open, in bed and me, well, I'm wide awake ready to go do something. Jason and I never wake up at the same time. During the week Jason is the one waking up around 6:00 a.m. for work, while I get to sleep in. Then during the weekends he wants to spend half the day sleeping while I'm wide awake!

Married life is great. Nowadays it's hard to catch us on the same page because our daily lives are so different we get tired at different times, want to have sex at different times, want to eat at different times ... but, honestly, I couldn't ask for anything better than Jason. We learn to accommodate each other and that's what it's all about, making sure we are BOTH happy! I really love life with him in it; there is just never a dull moment around Jason. I wish people could see how he really acts when no one is around. He is definitely a one of a kind, silly, little kid, who just wants to play.

Today we are getting Jason a new car. Well, the car is no where near new, but it's new to Jason. Jason had a 1991 Chevy Silverado that wasn't working very well so he sold it a couple of days ago and now he is using that money to buy a car that he can drive to work. So, today we are going to go pick up a 1988 Mazda RX7. It's a two-seater, so I'm excited about that. It's an only Jason and Aussie car! It's also a stick shift, and let me tell you, I do not do well with stick. I've tried to learn, but every time I try, I freak out when I get past first gear and I don't know what to do. But I am determined to learn. So I will have to keep you updated on my progress once we get the car.

Oh, my dad! It is also his birthday today, I don't have anything planned; well, I don't have any money to plan anything. I am still bitter about all the nothing that he paid for at the wedding. Hey, I don't have money for his birthday, he should understand. I mean, there is always next year. But my wedding, that is not next year and will never be again. I got him a card and I think I used Jason's money to buy it -- pretty lame. Right now I'm kind of in between jobs, so I have more bills than I can afford. Thank God I have Jason. Jason said to me a while ago, "Hey Aussie, I think I'm going to have to start giving you an allowance!"

Well, it is almost 9:00 am. I think its time to jump on Jason, I mean, he is missing his Saturday morning cartoons!

Aussie
-----------------------------

I have always been big on writing lyrics, poems, sentences, essays -- anything. I think it all started when I was in elementary school with stupid little poems, then to middle school writing love songs when I knew nothing about love, then to high school essays and more poems and lyrics about everything going on in my life.

Well, November 23, 2005, Jason Ramos came into my life and it took me about a month to write this song about him. This was when Jason and I were still new, of course, and all we said was, "I like you." The last line in the song says, "I love you." It actually took me a while to give the song to Jason, because I was scared what he would think and scared because we had never said "I love you" to each other. I finally gave him the song in the end of December and he loved it. I was the first person who has ever written him a song.

Here is the song:

"December Eleven"

I like you a lot love/ And I really do miss you too/ With everyday we experience together/ Well, dear we are just kids with days and years to go/ But lovers crave for what we see and feel/ So let me write you that novel I said I would of a boy that drove me

See, I've been building these sky high walls around my body and soul/ How I've longed to be untouchable yet, loved/ These walls I swear were made for ... well, honestly, I'm not sure what for/ From start to no finish/ That night I sat quiet with eyes intensely watching your every move/ These walls you begin to tear down so gently, just right/ How could I have known/ You caught me so unarmed and beautiful/ Intoxicated and vulnerable/ Dear, you took care of me, out of harm

I like you a lot love/ And I really do miss you too/ Take me in/ Take me out of here/ Because reading each other's minds and just losing all control between you and me/ yeah you think exactly like me/ Beautifully precious

So, you said I could and now we hold hands/ Going strong fast together/ Covering Berkeley street with sheets covering us/ Foggy windows shared with cold winter nights/ And this music that we intake and frosties we inhale/ Smiles, laughs, never ending fingertips/ You are what puts me to sleep, darling.

I like you a lot love/ And I really do miss you too/ Take me in/ Take me out of here/ Because reading each other's minds and just losing all control between you and me/ yeah you think exactly like me/ Beautifully precious.

Your hand always seems to find me/ Just at the right time and place/ As do I/ Yes, as do I/ I said I liked you/ You say you will never leave/ Things are said, but who is to tell/ We all know only time will tell/ But we both know time will tell it right/ Take straight out of the movies and made compatible/ The old lady smiled at us, dear/ I swear they all love us/ And I swear I love you

Aussie


------------------------


MALICIOUS SLAUGHTER IS BACK TOGETHER!!!!!!! We ended up getting back together after the show and we are currently making new music. We hope to get EP's out this summer. Malicious Slaughter really appreciates all the support everyone has given us. Aussie and I also love all the support and good feedback from the show. It is great to know that we have inspired people everywhere to stand up for the their love. This whole experience has been amazing and we hope to bring more great times to everyone!!! Thank you again for EVERYTHING!!!

http://www.myspace.com/maliciousslaughter

-Jason

Labels: , ,

29 Comments:

At June 20, 2007 at 7:17 PM , Blogger Colleen said...

That is absolutely precious! That song is awesome, and very beautiful. If it was a poem, I apologize. Congrats on getting married, and don't worry Aussie, we all are in between jobs at one point or another. And your dad should understand if you couldn't get him a present.

 
At June 20, 2007 at 10:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of all of the couples I have seen on this show I have never been this confident that if anyone can make a marriage work, it is the two of you. I was inspired by the maturity that you both showed when you met opposition towards your impending marriage. The fact that you let it bring you closer together rather than tear you apart shows a great deal about your love and devotion to one another. Aussie, I am so happy that your father came around and was there to support you. And Jason, getting her tickets to see her favorite band was beyond amazing. I wish you both the best of everything life has to offer you, Congratulations!

 
At June 21, 2007 at 9:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alllll right! Well, your episode has by far been my favorite, I could relate to you two, more. I'm so happy for you and your love truly inspires me. Aussie, your song is beautiful. I love every word. And, Jason, I'm so happy your band got back together, yay! :D I hope you two are happy forever!
love,
Sara.
ps, what was the name of the first song you danced to at your wedding? I loved it.

 
At June 21, 2007 at 10:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jason you and Aussie make a gret pear and Jason you are too cute and Aussie you are so beautiful


I hope you guy will stay together forever


BEST WISHES

 
At June 21, 2007 at 10:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi Aussie and Jason-
i think you guys are really cute together. i don't really watch engaged and underaged but I ended up watching your episode.seems like your friends and family gave you guys alot of crap at first....i think you guys rock and i wish you the best.

 
At June 21, 2007 at 11:09 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved the show...the eposide with u guys really inspired me adn my boyfriend everthing u guys went thru it really inspired me to not give a fuck. because all of my friends dont understand where im comming from and my boyfriend had to quit his band becuz they didnt understand either...i really hope and wish u guys the best. because me and my boyfriend are gettin married soon and im 18 and he is 19. and thanks agian

 
At June 21, 2007 at 1:02 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hey :)
I just wanted to say that you two are the best I've seen of the show so far. You faced so many obstacles and so many different challenges against your love, but you both stood strong for what you both believe in. That's major cookie points right there. =)

Aussie, I love your song. I used to write songs and play them at the Gypsy Den but for some reason I ran into a major writer's block... last year. I haven't gotten out of it. What do you do to get out of it? What inspires you to write?

I also had a question. What does the tattoo on both you and Jason's wrists say? I couldn't catch it as I was watching the show. All I know was that I loved it, loved the idea about it, and I don't know. I guess to me, that meant more than a ring ever will. You guys rock =).

 
At June 21, 2007 at 10:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say that you wrote a great song :] I've always loved writing poetry and it's given me a way to express my feelings. It's definitely great to see a couple so in love, who care about each other's happiness. I hope that I could find that great love someday. Best wishes. Enjoy life :]

 
At June 22, 2007 at 7:16 AM , Blogger Tylersgirl022 said...

They are like the perfect rock couple. My friend Melissa and her boyfriend Craig are exactly like Jason and Aussie.

 
At June 22, 2007 at 9:52 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

heyy :)
Aussie and Jason.You two are by far the best couple ive seen.
What I like about you so much is how much me and my boyfriend can releate to you. Hes in a Metal band, the think us dating is a big mistake. I want to marry him, And he wants to marry me..but we are only 15. We have been dating since we were 12 off and on, until he moved to south Carolina. Now once I graduate High School, I have the option to move up there with him. My parents compleatly disaprove of him. But hey, Its not there life its mine.
You Guys have inspired me so much.
Congrats, and Good Luck.
I LOVE YOU BOTH!
--Chelsea

 
At June 22, 2007 at 7:59 PM , Blogger ErinRenee4 said...

I've seen yoour guys' episode like 5 times and I love it every single time I see it! You are both amazing people and when you have children they will have the best parents in the world!

 
At June 22, 2007 at 9:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just wanted to drop in and say i watch engaged and underage all the time but your episode is the only one i will watch twice! you guys are awesome and i love the way you treat each other, dont ever change for anyone else because both of you are awesome just the way you are!

 
At June 23, 2007 at 12:39 AM , Blogger Ich Liebe Ihn said...

Wow... I Love your episode... It was my absolute Favorite! The Love Between you two is uber-strong. I bet it was really hard for Aussie after the dinner with her Dad and I thought it was so Sweet how you guys were on the couch and Jason said he would take care of you... Malicious Slaughter Rules!!! You guys deserve a record deal... I'd Love to go pick that Cd up. Good Luck with your Marriage and Congrats! I Hope to hear from you guys some more!

 
At June 23, 2007 at 12:40 AM , Blogger Ich Liebe Ihn said...

Wow... The Love Between you two is strong. I bet it was really hard for Aussie after the dinner with her Dad and I thought it was so sweet how you guys were on the couch and Jason said he would take care of you. Malicious Slaughter Rules!!! You guys deserve a record deal... I'd Love to go pick that Cd up. Good Luck with your Marriage and Congrats!

 
At June 23, 2007 at 9:39 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

u two make it seem so easy. your episode really helped me think bout alot. my boyfriend lives in flordia an i live in georgia. we dated on an off for 2 years when he lived in georgia then he moved to flordia...we stopped talking for almost 3 years then statred talking again an picked up kinda where we left off. now we r engaged! it really is exciting...even tho like Aussie's dad mine isnt so happy bout all this either. he wasnt really fond of my fronce when he lived here an hes not so excited bout us getting married. if there is any advise u have to give me that would b amazing! oh an if u havent heard it enough, congratulations!
~sarah

 
At June 24, 2007 at 11:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

what was the name of your wedding song?

 
At June 24, 2007 at 1:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think u guyz make an awesome couple. i started watching the show when i saw u too! aussie i frikin love ur hair girl. it was a great idea. jason i think u r so cute lol. i wish u guyz the best of luck in ur marriage and dont let anyone try to ruin ur happiness!!

<3 everyday for the rest of our lives <3

 
At June 24, 2007 at 9:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad that the band got back together! Hopefully you can make lots of awesomely awesome music and I will buy all the CDs!

As for you two, you two are so adorable! I hope that your dad understands Aussie. I mean he should. No one should expect anyone to have money after a wedding no matter their age. Weddings aren't cheap.

I really hope that you two have a long and awesome life together. From what I saw, you two really care about each other.

And, you two are my favortiest couple on the show. I just know you two will definetly make it.

Congrats!

o yea, what was the name of the first combined song at your wedding?

 
At June 25, 2007 at 4:31 AM , Blogger Veronica Pickles said...

Your story made me cry for the most part of two days!
and everytime I put on mtv there you are! Your story made me cry so hard because of how much you remind me of me and my boyfriend.
Hes in a metal band
(it was so cool that jason was sporting one of my favorite bands t-shirts Cattle decapitation!)
but I'm into boys like girls.
your love looked so great!
but my boyfriend never wants to get married..just live together.
and thats why your story got to me..
because Jason wanted to get married..
I havent told my boyfriend about the show yet but I think Im going to watch it with him and see if he thinks your wedding dance was as perfect as I thought it was..
We mosh together.
and I really think we could end up like you. if only he would want to get married.
he wants us to spend our lives together and I know he loves me its just that marriage is too gay for him or something..
well I just had to let you guys know that your story changed me.
and made marriage look doable
and great.
Thankyou!
and keep blogging please!

 
At June 25, 2007 at 9:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I rewatch your episode over and over, and I never get sick of your great story. It's so beautiful.

Do either of you know what song is playing when you're exchanging vows?

 
At June 25, 2007 at 10:07 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry man, i wish i knew also I have most of the lyrics but i cant find the name of the song on any search engine
"When the (road?) things seem clear
There’s nothing bigger than the little things
you do, that’s true
and I feel stronger now that im weak
and if I could always stay this way
with you
yes all I do
you are the star, you are the star, you are the star
it’s the day we get (for real?)"

If anyone knows or find out let me know please, its the song as she is walking down the isle on her wedding day.

 
At June 27, 2007 at 9:05 AM , Blogger hXcboomboxtrousers said...

ok so you guys' episode was by far the cutest ever!!
i loooooved the dance
tre hardcore lol
it ALMOST made me cry...

k i did cry
but it was soo cute i couldnt help it
congrats for you two
and the band getting back together!

 
At June 29, 2007 at 4:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The first song they danced to as a married couple was
For the actor by Mates of State


(for those who wanted to know)

 
At June 29, 2007 at 8:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You 2 had like the hardcorest wedding everrr.
The dancinggg was sickkk.
=]]

 
At June 30, 2007 at 3:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

of all the couples i have seen on this show. i think you two were the cutest. i would really like to know what your song was and who its by from your reception dance
thanks
kelsey

 
At July 5, 2007 at 2:01 PM , Blogger Audralove said...

I loved the show about you guys. it reminded me of me and my boyfriend so much. We had a kid at a young age and it was hard especially with our music difference. He is in to hard stuff like underoath and what not and I am in to Indie Like bright eyes and I love the shins. they'll change your life. I love that a little scene girla and a hard core kid found a connection. It is so cute. I know you guys will make it. Your song was great Aussie.

 
At July 5, 2007 at 7:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah your episode was terrific. you two were truly born for eachother.
i wish you two the best in life!!!!

<33 sophie

 
At July 6, 2007 at 10:46 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aussie, what was the name of the song you walked down the aisle to/ were exchanging vows?

 
At July 8, 2007 at 11:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey...I think you guys are so cute together but I have a question. What is the name of the song that plays in the very beginning of your episode when you're practicing dancing. The lyrics go something like" ohhh...you and me...on a fantasy" or something like that but I can't find out what song it is. Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home