Thursday, June 21, 2007

Baby On The Way!

Hello Everyone!

Our little peanut is almost HERE!

I would really like to keep everyone updated as much as possible! With everything that is going on with our lives, it can get hard, especially with our little peanut's arrival soon. All I have been doing is sleeping and trying to get as ready as possible for the big day. I had my baby shower a few weeks ago. We got just about everything we need for the baby -- I only had to get a few small things. It took me FOREVER to take all the tags and stickers off of all the clothes and make sure we had everything. I washed everything from clothes to bassinet sheets & blankets to bath towels and wash clothes. I just couldn't wait!


I am just getting so anxious. I had my 36 week check-up at the doctor's today and he said the baby's head is down, and in position so I should be ready to go any week now. How exciting, right?! 4 weeks left..I think I am going to go early, though! I predict July 7th, but my due date is July 18th! Little Frank Jr. kicks and moves so much that it makes me even more anxious to meet him. Frank is more excited than you can imagine. He put the bassinet together a few days ago and was so proud of himself. I was so proud that I took pictures from beginning to end LOL. Check them out at www.myspace.com/iloveyoupeanut.

On another note, Frank just got a new job at FritoLay! It was a long process getting in there but he's been training for about 3 weeks now. His schedule went from an 8a-5p job to 3am to 6pm, but he says it's all worth it. He says he is doing it ALL for the two of us, meaning me and our little peanut. The job offers great health benefits, 401k, pension, and not to mention great pay. We needed more money and health benefits, but the other things are just more perks for the future! Frank is such a great husband and he would do anything he had to to support his family.


If you're wondering whether or not he stopped going out to bars and drinking, the answer is yes. He goes to work, comes home, sleeps, and does it all over again the next day. When he does have time to do anything, we spend that time together. Even though I sleep next to him every night, I still miss him because I really don't get to see him that much anymore. I stopped working about a week ago, but I will be going back to work once the baby is born, probably 8-10 weeks after our little peanut is here. We can't WAIT!

I hope you all got to see the update show. If you didn't, I am feeling much better about my brother/sister-in-laws. We have definately gotten a lot closer and now I have them watching Frank closely. They are always telling him that he better be doing certain things for me and helping me out around the house because I am pregnant. Also, his sisters got on him about going out to bars and drinking, too, because he has a family now. He stopped long before they ever said anything, anyway. It just feels good to know I have people to turn to now. I really do love Frank's family and they all cannot wait for the baby to get here. Everything is just working out great and we are so happy!!!

I hope you enjoy the pictures and I will try to keep everyone as updated as possible with the baby coming and all!!!

Talk To You Soon!

Love Always,
Mr. & Mrs. Melasecca <3

Labels: , ,

13 Comments:

At June 21, 2007 at 5:32 PM , Blogger PrincessLisa said...

Hello Jessica,
I was just wondering how long you and Frank have been married and how old you are now.

Lisa

 
At June 22, 2007 at 7:19 AM , Blogger Tylersgirl022 said...

I wish you guys and the baby the best wishes. You guys and your baby will be in my prayers. God bless.

 
At June 22, 2007 at 12:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on your little bundle of joy! I've seen your episode, and its my favorite!

 
At June 23, 2007 at 12:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jessica,
I hope that the baby comes out as a nice healthy boy. I wish you and frank the best of luck and hope it works out. My parents were together and married at a young age and they worked out and i hope you do too.

 
At June 23, 2007 at 12:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Jessica
i really hope that you have a healthy baby boy. i hope that you and frank work out for along time

 
At July 3, 2007 at 12:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats on the baby best of luck to you and your little one!!

 
At July 5, 2007 at 1:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on your little bundle of joy!

 
At July 7, 2007 at 8:08 PM , Blogger Megan said...

hey Jessica or Frank, I just wanted to say congrats on the wedding and your baby, and that your show out of all the ones that I have watched yours was my favorite.

Megan

 
At July 7, 2007 at 8:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey - I just wanted to drop a comment on how funny it is that my b/f works for FritoLay too. It took so long to get used to his hours. 2 years later, and I'm still not used to it, but it is a great job.

 
At July 8, 2007 at 11:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

heey jessica,
i saw yalls show. and i think yall will be great parents

 
At July 8, 2007 at 4:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Having a baby and getting married are two of life's biggest responsibilities. But it seems like the two have you have been making the correct steps to secure your family's future together. Remember, with God nothing is impossible.

 
At July 9, 2007 at 2:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wish you guys a heathly baby and the best wishes and how long have you guys been maried? how old are you guys?injoy being able to sleep in when you can because when you have that baby you wouldnt have that much time to sleep

 
At July 9, 2007 at 6:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jessica,
In your blog you said that you thought the baby was suppose to come on July 7. Did he come yet. Please post as soon as he is born. Thank you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home