Monday, July 2, 2007

How Jenn Won Jake's Heart

I'm sure everyone remembers from the Engaged and Underage episode but, yes, I stalked Jake in the 7th grade and finally won his heart in the 10th grade. I am so glad that I never gave up on him because, if I did, I wouldn't be his wife today. It was our sophomore year in high school and we ended up having weight-lifting class together and, since our last names are next to each other in the alphabet, we ended up being spot buddies. He always flirted with me and vice versa until one day I decided to date his best friend to see if he would get mad. Well, it worked! Jake and I started dating that year and have been together ever since!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At July 3, 2007 at 7:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey. i too am in the military. i'm a PFC @ fort Polk, Louisiana. u said u never gave up. what about an X-GF. should i give up on her. i still love her. and i want to be with her. what should i do?

 
At July 4, 2007 at 5:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck guys. I married my high school sweetheart when I was seventeen...he was 20 and in the navy. It didn't work, but I wish y'all the best of luck

 
At July 8, 2007 at 4:04 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww that so cute you guys were the cutest couple that i saw on the show

 
At July 8, 2007 at 5:03 PM , Blogger Roy and Lori said...

Congrats Guys!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home