Friday, March 30, 2007

Byron Responds...

What's up, everybody? This is Byron, and I just want to say thank you for responding to the show. First of all, I just want to say to everyone that you have to keep the Lord in your relationship because without him there is no relationship. Also, if you really love the person you are with and you know you’re going to be with them forever, don’t wait. Get married. Who cares how old you are? You’re never too young to get married.

ADRIANNA. I just want to say thank you for the advice about going to school. I am currently back in school and getting my degree like I had planned to do from the start.

MICHELLE. I just want to say thank you for responding to our episode, but I just want to let you know that over here in Fresno, CA, African Americans are targeted more with the stereotypes. I hear some of the dirtiest things being said about me and it is because of the color of my skin. But, aside from all of that, thank you for writing to us and good luck on your relationship or future relationship.

I just want to say to everyone who is in the same situation, hold your head high and marry whomever you want to marry. If you want to get married at a young age or someone who is of a different race, marry that person if you love them. Don't let anybody discourage you. You’re getting married to the person you want to marry, not everybody else. I love Ashley very much and I plan to be with her forever. I know that she is a tough person to be with, but love conquers all things. Thank you all for your feedback and if you need some more advice, I will write more for you all. Keep in mind that you will see more of Mr. and Mrs. Bourgeois.
Thank you. We love you guys…

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

At April 1, 2007 at 6:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Byron! Its Brandon, Rene, and Linda! We just saw your episode! You guys are so cute congrats on the wedding!! Everyone says Hi to both of you! Come say hi sometimes!

 
At April 15, 2007 at 12:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

while I respect your decision to get married, I think saying you are "never too young to get married" is a bit of a ridiculous statement. Should a 14 year old get married? how about a 10 year old? While I don't think it's responsible to marry at such a young age, I wish all the young couples the best of luck.

 
At June 18, 2007 at 1:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey i watched the update show yesterday and i fell in love with you guys...your marriage proves that anything can work out..im in the same shoes that yall was in and its hard:( are your family trying to get along with her? how is the baby?

 
At June 18, 2007 at 2:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

what sond was that u got married to?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home